The tests required to obtain a visa, immigration and scholarship are often IELTS, TOEFL and PTE. In the following, we will describe this important and practical test for you. You should know that to go to another country, having a language degree appropriate to it is very necessary and is one of your main documents. The pte test is one of the most valuable tests for Australian asylum seekers. Stay tuned to migratedesk for more information.
What is a PTE test?
This test, which is world-renowned and is held in both general and academic sections by Pearson, the publisher of LONGMAN. This test is the only test accepted by the Australian Immigration Service. PTE is in the form of 4 sections: Speaking, Reading, Reading and Listening. The duration of the exam is 3 hours and it is held online. The test will take place at a Pearson facility. To get the sample questions of this test, you can refer to two reputable sites that work in this field. All steps are performed by computer systems, which will ensure that no taste is involved in scoring and the exam will be held in a healthy environment. During this test, all your skills will be tested and the integrity of this test will eliminate your weaknesses. For example, in the reading and listening sections, it is possible to score for other skills.
Tips on registering for the PTE exam
- The test time structure is such that there is time for answering for writing and speaking skills (77 to 93 minutes), reading skills (32 to 41 minutes) and listening skills (45 to 57 minutes).
- The results of the PTE test will be announced within 5 days by the Preison Immigration Agency.
- The score on the PTE test is from 10 to 90, and by getting a score of 50 or higher, you will be recognized as a capable person, which is equivalent to a score of 6 in IELTS. A score of 65 is equal to IELTS 7, which is known as a skill, and by getting a score of 79 and above, you can be accepted as a person with superior English knowledge in any university in Europe.
- The degree is valid for 2 years and most prestigious universities across Europe accept this degree for university admission.
What is the difference between PTE test and TOEFL and IELTS test?
The PTE test has been in the IELTS test for some time, and applicants should know some of the features of this test as follows:
- All parts of this test are held in one day, unlike the IELTS test.
- All core language skills are assessed.
- The score of each section affects the other sections.
- The score of this test is 10 to 90 and the IELTS score is 1 to 9 and the TOEFL score is 1 to 120.
- The duration of the test is 3 hours.
- It is a computer test and there is no possibility of error.
The popularity of the PTE test
Many applicants choose this test for admission. The main reason is its acceptance by the Australian Immigration Service as a valid alternative to the IELTS test. This test is very popular because it is simpler than other tests. This three-hour test is conducted through computer systems and there is no fraud. This test is held weekly and you can take the test again without any restrictions after the end of the test if it is not accepted. To be hired by the company and recruited, you must have licenses such as LMIA and Immigration Methods to Canada.
Costs and PTE test centers
- Baku, Azerbaijan Test cost US $ 170
- Iraqi Kurdistan Test costs $ 210
- Adana, Denizli, Erzurum, Istanbul and Kayseri Test cost 465 Turkish lira
- Dubai and Abu Dhabi Emirates Exam cost 980 dirhams
What are the skills required for PTE testing?
The structure of the test is such that it consists of 3 parts which are:
- Speaking & Writing
- Listening Listening
The test process is as follows: it has 20 question models and also includes descriptive questions, multiple choice questions and information analysis used in this test. This test emphasizes the assessment of applied and everyday English as well as academic English, so parts of different classrooms, tables and diagrams are seen in this test. In this test, applicants in different dialects such as English, American and English with the dialect of people whose first language is not English are also tested in this test to assess the ability of applicants to understand different dialects that they may encounter in everyday life. . The scores of this academic test are calculated based on the Global Scale of English or the global English language standard from 10 to 90 and the score of each skill is calculated from 90. These test scores are calculated automatically based on a specific algorithm.
How to score PTE test
Scoring for each part of the PTE test, including listening, writing, reading and speaking, is considered in the range of 10 to 90 and the minimum score to be obtained in the PTE test is 66. The minimum PTE score for an Australian visa is 55 or higher; It should be noted that the higher the score, the more points will be considered for you. A PTE score of 50 is about the same as an IELTS score of 6. This test, like the IELTS test, has two types, academic and general, and for university admission, the academic type is acceptable for immigration and scientific institutions, universities and embassies.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age required to take the PTE test?
The minimum age for taking the PTE test is 16 years old. If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must sign a consent form from your parents before the test, as this consent form is required to complete the documentation.
What happens if the name of my ID does not match the name of the registration form?
In this case, you will not be able to take the exam. Also, know that you will not be reimbursed for any expenses and you will in fact be deprived of the exam, so be careful to enter all the information completely and without any problems.
Keep in mind that all tests are required for immigration and scholarships. Because to go to another country, you must know the official and international language related to it. This test is one of the main documents and must be provided with the person. So first of all, take action to get it and be diligent in getting better. You can refer to MigrateDesk for guidance and advice.